I knew this one also for quite a while. But I totally forgot about it again, until my good friend Pyriel reminded me again, when we met in Hamburg and had a picnic.
So I hope, you’ll enjoy this series. It’s a cartoon by Volker Strübing. The general idea is, that two “friends” meet at a bar and discuss current issues together with the barkeeper. This would not be funny if not those three guys are totally different. While the one is a misanthrope, seeing everything negative and hoping that our planet will be destroyed as soon as possible, the other guy is an optimist seeing positive things even in the most negative things. Both of them are a educated but together with the Barkeeper, who knows everything about the world, they talk about some regular tables gossip.
So here are the 13 Episodes that there are already. Hope you enjoy the ingenious humor:
- Computer kaputt about the web 2.0 generation that spends more time in cyberspace than in reality.
- Klimakatastrophe about the positive aspects global warming, and how real wars are fought.
- Gehacktes! about biological and gen manipulated meat (and why second one is better)
- Die Hölle … about luck and bad luck, and the pope and the frozen hell
- Eulen für Athen!
- Bloß gut, das Nazis böse sind!
- Verliebt und zugenäht!
- Arbeit – Geißel der Menschheit
- Jugend von heute
- Sex’n Kloß’n Rosenkohl